Friday, November 30, 2012

Daily Look: Chihuly at the Dallas Arboretum



Top sweater & pants: Gap // Bottom sweater: Loft // Shoes: Van's via Urban Outfitters // Purse: ModCloth // Earrings: Francesca's

During a trip to Dallas last weekend, I got the huge treat of seeing the Chihuly exhibit at the arboretum on the most perfect day of the year. There was a cool breeze, bright sun, and seamless displays of man-made and natural beauty.

Ever since my aunt showed me some of his artwork that she saw on a trip to Canada, I have been wanting to see Dale Chihuly's work, and it did not disappoint. I wish I could have stayed all day, and even stayed later than planned, forcing me to replace a sushi night with a speedy fast food run. Not the ideal meal, but well worth the extra strolling time it afforded me. I highly recommend a trip to any Texan readers!

No comments: